Friday, November 27, 2009

give some SPIRIT

my blog..
huff..
since there was an instruction for changed my classic template to.. hmm.. well, i didn't know what should I named it.
didn't understand -,-
my night was just stucked with my boring template.
again and again and again and again..
and my self couldn't
guess when it will ended. rr~

as long i told, may you thought that I was too more. no I wasn't!
some my friends told that i'm a perfectionist person. is that true?
well, honestly I never realized it. haha..
that's not me, I guess..

oohh come on guys..

it's because I wanted what I wanted. and got it pure with my endeavor.
cause it would make me lil' bit statisfied may be.. hehe.. I just wanted to find my soulmate.
hihii..

here it is the important reason which made me seems hard to found my expected 'template' consider your template as your boyfriend or girlfriend. haha..


for example: is that google always change layout all the time ?? NO. right?

please.. you didn't have to be a player with always changed template all the time.
so be faithful as a google.. ahhaha.. Photobucket


ok back to the topic.
hmm.. I didn't know when it started exatcly.
but that I knew was.. so long long long time to get my expected result.

day 1
... (better skip it)

day 2
... (still same)

day 3
... (another no result)

...

...

week 3
... (hmm.. i didn't think it.. mmh.. skip it too)

week 4
... (I found what I want but.. couldn't explore as i wanted)

and now..
present.
today..
still the same.
haha..
so frustrated.

well.. the most I wanted is can make template by my self!!
as what I imagine.. hihi.. wish me luck.
i'll never waved my white flag. Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Template by eldeolanysa